Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We're Back...

Okay to be more precise we've been back in J-ville since late Sunday night. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend spent at my parent's house. Abby and Chloe have officially started teething. Abby ran a fever on Thanksgiving day and Chloe had her bad day Saturday and most of Sunday. Poor girls, but on the flip side we are excited about their soon to be appearing teeth. At 15 months it seemed like they were never coming. We think Chloe's fangs will be coming through any day now.

Today I spent the morning putting away my fall decorations and sprucing up a sad looking Christmas wreath (it's not sad looking anymore, only wish I could tie a cute bow...I suck at bows)! Hoping to get some cleaning and Christmas decorating done this afternoon. Tonight is supposed to be a stormy one and Joe is working late, so hoping I can stay motivated.

I love this candle display featured here.

No comments: