Thursday, January 28, 2010

Abby's Walking!!!

Yesterday Abby started walking! I was in the kitchen while she was at the coffee table in the living room. She stood up like she has done a million times before and calmly started walking towards me in the kitchen. Needless to say I am a very proud Mama and want her to walk everywhere and show everyone, which of course she doesn't want yet. I was able to catch a bit of her walking on my flip. I know Chloe will be short behind her. Check out our new walker!

5 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

O M G !!!! : D AWESOME!!!!! I'M SOOO EXCITED!! WAY TO GO ABBY!! Chloe will be too!! shortly i'm sure, oh how adorable ,the two of them walking around, : D!!!!! love and hugs to all, Gramma Dawn : D!!

Christine said...

Omigoodness she is SOOO cute!!! I do have to say, I love that she reverted back to crawling and started chasing you though :)

Grandma Anne said...

WOW how exciting! She looks so cute walking.

Anonymous said...

Isn't my niece so cute!! I can't believe how much she walked! I have to say that her crawl is the cutest thing though! Just as cute as Chloe's one handed crawl (if you want to call it that!!).

Dawn Nichols said...

Notice how Abby walks AROUND the toy on the floor, AND without even looking down ! smart,smart,smart!! at first i thought she was just walking sideways, you know how they excelled in crawling backwards first,lol, and then i thought she was just walking towards Karen, nope, she's just a genius. : D and while humming and eating no less. : D ..who loves ya, lol