Thursday, March 11, 2010

22 Weeks


I had my monthly OB appointment yesterday and all went well. I have officially gained back all the weight I lost at the beginning of my pregnancy but am proud to say I am just now at my starting weight. That means thus far I have gained no weight which is fine with me. We listened to the baby's heart beat(which is always a challenge because he moves so much) and I measured in exactly where I should be at for 22 weeks. Next week I will be 23 weeks which is the beginning of the 6 month. Time is sure flying by this pregnancy.

2 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

I can't believe your SON ,: D , is that big already!! so exciting!! glad your visit was all good. I'll bet carrying one is a lot easier then carrying two!! lol... but being a boy he may be a little more rambunctious, lol, you should show that picture to the girls maybe, going to be as much fun seeing him as seeing the girls with him!, lol... love to all, Gramma Dawn : ) XXX OOO.

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

When are we going to see belly pics??