Friday, June 18, 2010

36 Weeks!

I am very blessed to say this pregnancy has gone very smoothly with no complications. This is my 36 week. I started my weekly OB appointments and yesterday I received a clean bill of health. My blood pressure, iron, measurements and weight gain are all great. Baby is still head down, which for this Mom trying a VBAC is great news. I am hoping to go into labor anytime starting next week where I will be 37 weeks and considered full term!

*36 weeks and new hair style!

3 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

What an absolutely GREAT picture!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Wonderful doctors report!! Wow! any day now!! Can't wait to see our little man!! I'd love a side view of your hair too! So nice you gave your long pony tail to Locks of Love again. : D love you, Gramma Dawn : D Hugs and kisses to my precious girls!! and "Happy Father's Day!!" to my terrific Joe!! : D

Anonymous said...

Looking good Mama! I LOVE the new Hair. Can't wait to meet the new baby. :) Hugs! Carey

Unknown said...

You are looking sooo good and I love the new hair cut!!!