Monday, July 19, 2010

C-Section is Scheduled...


After having my appointment today with my OBGYN, we have scheduled a c-section for tomorrow at 12pm. I was 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced. My doctor was not comfortable inducing with this little progress made and a prior c-section. At first I was really bummed and felt like I was giving up on my VBAC attempt, but after some time to think I am now pretty excited to have our baby boy tomorrow. Our doctor is estimating the baby to be close to if not 9 lbs. and he felt my body was at its limit for a baby this size. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dawn Nichols said...

Hey Hon, you ain't missin' much on the VBAC, lol, and you've been there before with c section so you'll do great, all that matters is you will be home soon with our new little guy!! : D I just can't wait to see him!!! : D and I'm so excited to see Abby and Chloes reaction!! Oh yeah, your in my thoughts, constantly!! lol, and prayers without saying. Love you,see you ALL soon!!! Gramma Dawn : D