Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twins Are Really Growing!

I have officially been given the okay from my doctor at my 2 week follow-up appointment to start driving again which I am really excited about. I have my freedom back to go to the hospital whenever I want or to just run to the store if I need to. I spent most of my day at the hospital with the girls yesterday and I can't wait to get them home. I was able to breastfeed both girls yesterday for the first time. It was a bit difficult at first, but soon enough Mommy and both girls will get it with no problem. Both girls have grown leaps and bounds. Joe and I think they look different with every new day. Abigail weighs 5 lbs. 5 oz. and Chloe weighs 4 lbs. 2 oz.

*Chloe and Abigail about a week ago. Both girls have since had their feeding tubes removed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! On the breastfeeding!!!
Keep up the awesome work!
Remember to call me if you have ANY questions!

I think they look different as well, but only time will tell......

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

Awww they are beautiful Karen!! And growing so well!!! I hope they get to come home soon with you!!! I plan to breatfeed Fiona as well and I'm hoping I get the hang of it quickly :)