Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake...

The girls had another 1st birthday party on this past Saturday with more family and friends. The party went great and the girls were thoroughly spoiled with gifts. Here is a video of them eating their cakes!


The girls also had their 1 year pediatrician appointment today and all went very well. The girls are now drinking a mixture of whole milk and formula but just until the formula I have runs out and then they will be on just milk. Yeah!!!!! Wait I need to say it again...YEAH!!!!!! What a huge milestone for us! We've already transitioned the girls to a sippy cup except for the bottle before bed which we will keep just a bit longer. The transition has gone much smoother than I thought! Our doctor was very pleased with their growth although they are still small (I prefer to call them petite). It's still hard for me to say I have 1 year old twins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They loved that cake !! : D, great news from the doctor!! : D See you soon again : D love to all, G.D.

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

That is WONDERFUL news!!
The girls look like they had an awesome 1st birthday, they are so precious!

;)