Friday, August 7, 2009

My Personal Follower...


Abby has become my personal follower this past week. She used to just follow me into the kitchen or their bedroom but now she has braved the hallway and has officially crawled to every room in our house. She enjoys terrorizing the cat most of all. Poor Vivian will be hiding soon when she has two girls chasing after her. I can hardly believe that in two weeks the girls will be turning 1! They are really starting to look like little girls now and not so much babies anymore. It is amazing how they have grown! Abby weighed 4 lbs. 4 oz. at birth and now she is around 19 1/2 lbs. Chloe weighed 3 lbs. 6 oz. at birth and she is almost 18 lbs. now.

1 comment:

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Wow, they were pretty small at birth!! Strong little ones!.
My twins just turned 1 and are about 22 lbs now - it's getting really touh to carry them!

Thanks for entering my giveaways, after seeing your super cute profile picture, I just had to cme and see your blog.
And, I'm really glad I did, it's nice to meet a fellow twin Mom of girls! (who are about 3 weeks apart too!)

Take Care,
:P