Wednesday, September 30, 2009

YEAH CHLOE!!!!!!

This day has been the best day I've had in weeks! As I type both of my girls are in their cribs taking a nice long nap. Chloe gave into the fight after about 40 minutes of crying and has been sleeping like an angel ever since. At first I couldn't decide what to do with all my "ME" time. Then I thought of my favorite thing...I took a nice loonnngggg hot bath and read my book. Now I am out and it seems as if I even have some time to spare. Oh what should I do. Play on facebook? Play on the web? Read some more? Finish the laundry? Oh I don't care all I know is the weather outside is so beautiful and my house is nice and quiet!

1 comment:

Dawn Nichols said...

AWESOME!! and i know that 40 mins. of crying wasn't easy!! Now I'll pray tomorrow goes the same!! Plan something nice to do!! : D love ya