Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chloe Strolled

Yesterday after watching Abby using her stroller Chloe crawled over to the other one pulled herself up pushed the stroller away and took about 5 steps. She did so awesome! I haven't caught her on video yet but I will!

I took the girls to a play date this morning at a fellow Jackpott's house. She has 10 month old twin boys. The kids played and then we took them on about an hour walk. The weather was awesome! It was funny, my girls are definitely 100% girl...shy, timid and don't play very rough. Her boys were adorable, about the same size as my girls and very happy. I'm looking forward to our next play date!

2 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

GO CHLOE!!! : D Nice that they have clubs like this, bet it really helps you raising them and i'm sure the kids love playing together,your library trips are great too. Your one great Mommy Karen!! Of course Joe's a great Daddy too. : D Lucky little girls : D Proud and thankful Grandma!! : D

Sarah V. said...

Go Chole! Go Chloe! As always, she wants to do everything on HER terms. :-) They will be running around in no time. You won't be lack in the exercise dept. for sure!