Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lots of Change Happening...

Joe and I have been busy rearranging furniture in our house to make room for our soon approaching new family addition. The room was our office/ guest room so much of the furniture had to find a new home. We moved the desk, computer, shredder and file cabinet into our living room and the two books shelves found their new home in our bedroom. His room is really starting to come together which is exciting! We are keeping the guest bed in there (just moved location) and added the dresser, rocker and crib (when the girls get new beds). We haven't purchased any baseball themed accessories yet, but have definitely decided we would like to get a little end table/night stand, lamp, fan pulls, and rug. My mother-in-law, Dawn, painted beautiful murals in the girls room, but this time we are thinking about having her paint a couple baseball theme canvases. I like the idea of hanging art for him. We are focusing on the colors being red and blue with a bit of green thrown in the mix too. If you haven't seen our house in a while you should plan a visit. I'm pretty sure I'm done making weekend trips for a while but we'd love to have guests...*Hint Hint, Wink Wink*.
I'll post pictures when its more organized!

1 comment:

Dawn Nichols said...

I can't wait to see the room!!! : D!! Can you email me the picture ideas you have in mind for the canvases?? What color are the walls in his room, i can't remember,da. A baseball diamond somewhere would be cool. Time will fly!! He'll be 2 before you know it!! like two little peanuts i know,lol. I can't believe i'm 29!! again!! lol... geezzz ,was i really 34 when i gave birth to Joe???? love to all, gramma dawn :**D