Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally Getting Excited...

I don't know what it was but I just wasn't getting excited about the new baby's room. Joe and I talked about themes and we never could come up with one that we both said, "That's it!" Yesterday while watching some TV I saw a cute nursery done in a sports theme and it just hit me. We should do a baseball room. Joe's favorite sport is baseball and with a few easy touches the room will be so cute. So immediately I got on Google and started searching away. I called Joe to see what he thought and of course he was super excited...no convincing needed. Check out a few of my great finds that could work in the baby's room. I've got tons of ideas floating around my head and I am super excited to get working!

*Baseball Rug


*Baseball Wall Clock


*Fan Pulls

2 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

AWESOME!!! WHAT CAN I PAINT ON THE WALLS? !!! : D I'll start looking too and send you any ideas i find, soooo cool!! Love to all, Gramma Dawn : D

Laura ang Greg said...

I think a touch of rays gear... logo or even the colors!! awesome idea..love it!