Thursday, April 8, 2010

Glucose Test Done...


This morning I got up way too early to get down to the lab for my glucose tolerance test. I left the house at 6:30am, which is early for me. One nasty beverage and four sticks later I am happily back home having a relaxing afternoon, while the girls are napping. My arms don't look too bad, they used the small butterfly needles for three out of the four sticks. Now I just wait to hear back from the doctors office next week. They said they would call me only if I have gestational diabetes. So I will enjoy my weekend eating sweets and carbs just in case next week brings bad news. After all tomorrow is Joe's birthday so I should help him enjoy his lemon cake I will be baking for him.

2 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

So glad it's over, i'll say a prayer it's all good. Yum!! Lemon cake!! Your such a good Mommy and Wife. Love you, Gramma Dawn : D

Grandma Anne said...

Of course you should help Joe celebrate his birthday by eating goodies!