Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Failed...Again...


This morning I had my 26 week OB check-up which included the 1 hour glucose tolerance test. Yup...I failed it just like last pregnancy. I will be going later this week to the lab to do the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. Last pregnancy I passed at this stage so I am hopeful my results will be the same. I of course will do whatever is needed to have a healthy pregnancy with the end result of a healthy baby, but I do really love eating sweet treats. The rest of my appointment went well. I am measuring in right at 26 weeks and the baby's heart beat sounded great at 150 beats/minute. I gained 1 lb. from last month so my total weight gain this pregnancy is 1 lb. My doctor seemed pleased with this and said she is not concerned about the weight as long as the baby is growing. And boy is he active! I've been moved to appointments every two weeks and will have my last ultrasound at 32 weeks.

2 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

So sorry you have to go threw that AGAIN!! Happy all else is fine, hang in there Momma, won't be long now, love you, Gramma Dawn. : D

Dawn Nichols said...

Dawn Nichols said...
So sorry you have to go threw that AGAIN!! Happy all else is fine, hang in there Momma, won't be long now, love you, Gramma Dawn. : D

April 7, 2010 12:54 PM