Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update...

Just wanted to let everyone I never heard from my OBGYN this week regarding my glucose tolerance test. In this case no news is great news! They said they would only call if I failed again! It's a real good thing too because I finally broke down and bought the buy one get one free donuts that Publix had. I think Joe got maybe 6 out of both containers. Donuts are a bad bad thing in my house when I am pregnant.

Next week I will be 28 weeks! Hello third trimester nice to meet you again! As I am starting to finally work on my scrapbook of the girls first year, I have also looked back on my first pregnancy. Last time at 28 weeks I was put on bed rest which I remained on until I had the girls at 34 weeks. So happy this pregnancy has gone so smoothly thus far and that I am not high risk. I do however miss the 3 times a week ultrasounds. We've only had two so far and my next and probably last is still 4 weeks away. I have so many things to be thankful for and I know the next 12 weeks will be gone before I know it.

2 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

I'm so happy for you!!, and glad too that you don't have to stay in bed!! and that your finely free of those darn colds!! your right, time will go fast and our little guy will be here before you know it. Abby and Chloe are almost 2!! where did that go!! Love ya, Gramma Dawn : D

Unknown said...

Awww, getting Fionna's first year scrapbook is on my pre-baby to do list as well!!

I cannot believe we are both almost in the 3rd trimester already!! woohoo!!