Thursday, August 7, 2008

32 Weeks and 5 Days...

I had been looking forward to Wednesday's appointment this whole week. Every two weeks on Wednesday they measure the twins and give us an approximate weight. Abigail now weighs 4 lb. 12 oz. and Chloe weighs 2 lb. 7 oz. Our doctors are still pleased with this weight gain. While Abigail is in the normal range for her gestational age, Chloe is below average but still growing. If we can continue to have her gain 5 ounces every two weeks, by 36 weeks she will be just over 3 lbs.; she'll still be small but we will take it!

Wednesday was a busy day all around for me. Joe's work threw us a baby shower (making that baby shower #3). What a great bunch of people who obviously like Joe very much. But I can't blame them...what's not to like:) They spoiled us with gifts and great food. When I arrived home a little after 2pm after being gone since 7:30am, I was exhausted. My afternoon nap didn't even help much, I still went to bed around 8:45pm. Today I've spent the day resting and doing what I'm supposed to be doing...being on bed rest.


*This is a picture of one of the two swings we got at the shower. It swings front to back and side to side, plays 10 songs and has an adorable rain forest theme. I know the girls are going to spend some quality time in these!

No comments: