Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have another addiction to confess to....

With the weather being so darn cold (last night it got down to 26 degrees at my house and tonight we are expecting around 20 degrees)(I know what you all are thinking...that's not cold compared to the rest of the country...but this is Florida we are talking about) it has been perfect to have a cup of yummy tea in the afternoon and evenings. It all started when Joe's Aunt Gesa came to visit for the girls baptism. She brought with her this really yummy tea that she so nicely shared with us. I looked a few places for the tea and couldn't find it...then in the mail just in time for Christmas a package arrives with 3 boxes of that yummy tea. One of the best things about this tea is there is no need for honey or sugar. It is cinnamon and delicious! Joe and I have been enjoying ever since then, but as we opened the last box I began to get sad thinking we would soon be out. With great pleasure while I was picking up a few items at Publix on Saturday I found that oh so yummy tea!!!! I really thought I was going to have to break down and buy it off the internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dah, i put this under the wrong last "comments" list! correcting today : D
Anonymous said...
O M G !!! They are precious!!!!!!!!! their getting sooo big!!! hear your making their fruit and vegies Karen, awesome! I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD THEM AGAIN!! See you all again soon!, love you all, Gramma Dawn : D XXX OOO XXX OOO!

January 20, 2009 8:29 PM

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

Am I reading this right you are making your own baby food??? I want to do that for Fionna too---how is it??