Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tummy Time!

Abigail continues to be my Rolly Polly girl. She rolls over any and every chance she gets...she really likes doing it right after she eats, equaling spit up. Not so much fun:( Chloe still has not completely rolled over yet and not because I don't think she can. She rolls onto her sides just fine...she just doesn't seem to be all that interested in rolling over.



Last night my Rolly Polly Abby woke up at 4:30am to proudly show us her skills. No matter how many times we rolled her onto her back again, she would just roll back onto her belly. I ended up putting her in her swing and sleeping on the couch. Hey whatever works at 4:30am is fine with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their getting so big and strong, every day it's something new! So much fun to watch them grow! hugs and kisses : D G.D.