Monday, March 2, 2009

We're Home Again...

Although I love to travel (and have missed it since I was pregnant and after the babies were first born) it's always good to be home. We had a great trip to Largo this past weekend and enjoyed seeing Grandma and Grandpa Knupke, my Aunt Pat, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Laszlo & Aunt Laura and Uncle Greg. It was great to see everyone especially Aunt Pat who was visiting from Fort Wayne, Indiana. We arrived back to Jax about 11pm Sunday evening and had the girls asleep and in bed by 12:30am. That may seem pretty late to most of you but you see the girls slept every minute of the car ride all 4 hours, so getting them back to sleep by 12:30am was great!!!
*This is Chloe sleeping on the Grandpa lounger.
*This is Abby's favorite game...peekaboo!

Today I spent most of my extra time while the girls napped unpacking and organizing. I did some cleaning and rearranging in their closet and dresser making their room feel less cluttered! The closet is still jam packed but at least it is organized. On a side note, I can't believe it is already March. Time flies when your having fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grampa's a pro, : D,Abby laughing, adorable, glad you all had a good week end and are back home safe. Stay warm! love you all, Gramma Dawn : D