Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Girls!

0ur girls are now 18 months old and they are really looking like big girls. The way they smile, the way their hair has grown, the way they talk, or the way they accomplish new things all the time...I'm not sure exactly what it is but they just seem so big to us!
Check out these two recent pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Here are Abby and Chloe sitting at a little table at a party on Valentine's Day:


Here is Abby making a chair out of a diaper box:

3 comments:

Dawn Nichols said...

At 1 1/2 they are sooo Beautiful!!!

Dawn Nichols said...

I've set this new picture as my desktop!!!
: D XXX OOO.

Anonymous said...

They are so big! They look so much bigger and I just saw them about a month ago! Abby looks a bunch older in that second picture. Love the hair dos!