Monday, June 23, 2008

Behind On My Updates...

The past two weeks have flown by. Where did the time go? We went to my parents, in Largo, for Father's Day weekend to celebrate with my DAD! We had a nice trip, which will probably be our last trip down there until after the girls are born.


On Wednesday, June 18th, we had our 25 week appointment with our Ultrasound doctors. Joe came with me since he was unable to make a few of the last ones, and boy was he happy he came along for this one. We had an awesome ultrasound tech who gave us a 3d ultrasound of Baby A- aka Abigail. The picture was amazing to say the least and we were so happy to get a better look at our little baby. She did not do the 3d on Baby B- aka Chloe because she is still too small and it would look a bit creepy. Abigail is still quite fuzzy and her nose did not show up on the picture but still it is a huge difference between the regular ultrasound pic. Here is a comparison:

Here is Abigail in 3d at 25 weeks.

You can see her forearm and hand in a fist at the left of the picture.

Here is Abigail in 2d. This is a good profile picture.

The little round blob above her abdomen is her hand making a fist.

This past weekend was a busy one as well, but in a good way. Elizabeth and Jennifer at my work threw me a baby shower. We had a great turnout of 15 people and we got lots of great baby gifts. Stroller, Vera Bradley baby bag, adorable Pooh stuffed animal, monitor, hygene and care items, Pooh lamp, diapers, assorted baby toys (my fav are the two from my mom- a chick and a cow that both make noise), clothes, hooded towels, bath items....just to name a few. The closet is getting very full already. I need to organize and put some of the clothes in the dresser. That may be on my list for this weekend.

The rest of the weekend was spent with our family from out of town (my mom, dad, sisters and brother-in-laws, mother-in-law and sister-in-law). Joe and I are pretty tried today, and getting up for work was the worst. We should have gone to bed at an early time yesterday but we had to watch the last space show on the Discovery channel. We were both totally addicted. Luckily no big plans for this weekend.

1 comment: