Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Twins and Weekend Update!

First of all, I had my 24 week appointment with the ultrasound doctors, whom we love, today at 9:45a.m. All looked good! Baby A, who we are calling Abigail weighed in at 1lb. 13oz. and Baby B, who we are calling Chloe, weighed in at 1lb. 4oz. Both of which are healthy for their age. I am amazed how they've grown from just two weeks ago when Abigail was 1lb. 4oz. and Chloe was 15oz. Grow babies grow!!! They are continuing to see me on a weekly basis to keep a close look at their size, blood flow, and sac fluid. Today was fun because they were very active. Abigail kept pointing with her index finger and Chloe stuck her tongue out. I couldn't actually see the tongue sticking out but the ultrasound tech saw it several times! We got pictures of both girls doing this, although like I said I cannot actually see Chloe sticking her tongue out.

My Saturday was productive and fun. I got up around 8:30am and got right to candle making about 9:00am. I made three different batches: Christmas Berry, Christmas Spice and Black Raspberry Vanilla (a new fragrance and a personal favorite of mine). I had a blast listening to music and just working. I also came up with some new and creative ideas which I cannot tell, since some may see them in the future:)

1 comment:

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

Aww fun baby update!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Love the baby names!! I love the name Abigail but it wasn't Henry's favorite hehe!!