Friday, June 6, 2008

Inspired!!!

So as most of you know I would consider myself a rather crafty person. I enjoy making beaded jewelry mostly for friends and family as gifts and candles have been a fun project the past two years for Christmas gifts. Last year I also ventured into bath salts, body wash, and bath oil. With my belly growing bigger each day, okay maybe not each day...but it feels like it, I have been looking for some inspiration and well motivation to get going on some crafts for this Christmas and just gifts in general. I have finally found some motivation!!! I must thank two old friends I went to High School with. Both have blogs I have been catching up on what's new with them and their crafty sides surprised me. They both have shops and sell their creative designs online and at shows. This has motivated me to get to work! I don't know how much I will be able to work when the twins come, so this summer I need to get busy. Jewelry is my first true passion and I would love to someday sell my designs, but for now I am going to focus on stocking up on gifts. I have the house to myself tomorrow morning so who knows what work I will get accomplished.

4 comments:

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

Awww that is soo cool that you are crafty too!!! I never knew I had it in me until Candice started her shop!!! I can't wait to see what cool stuff you make....make sure to post pictures for us to see :)

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

Thanks, I am glad that others tell me what I am reading about the 2nd trimester being better is actually true!!

I haven't really gained any weight but my stomach definately already feels bigger.

Candice said...

Melissa told me that you have a blog...I can't believe that you are pregnant with twins!! Wow! Congratulations, and I can't wait to see your jewelry designs!

Unknown said...

Hey girl...GOOD IDEA. You should sell designs on line (and in ebay)...one day when the twins get bigger and you have more time on your hands! A little more anyway! Someone I know at a local restaurant makes jewelry and sells it. She makes necklaces with large semi-precious (I guess) stones. She sells them for between $60. and $100. dollars. Go for it!