Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No fruit for Chloe...


I'm not exactly sure when it started, maybe a week or so ago, but my Chloe has turned into a picky eater. She will completely polish off her bottle, finish all or most of her veggies but come near her with fruit and she will meet you with closed lips not willing to open. She used to love apples, pears, bananas...you name the fruit and she loved it, but for a week or so she won't even touch them. I thought at first she was just full, so for several days I offered her the fruit first and with closed tight lips she refused until I offered her a veggie. I am persistant and keep trying with no luck thus far. I hope this is just a phase and I will wait and see.

2 comments:

Sarah V. said...

Oh silly Chloe, fruits are for you! I'm sure it's a phase...keep trying!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, yum! pretty shapes. I miss feeding Abby and Chloe!! : ( maybe you could dip her cookie in some friut,they love those cookies!! ((i forget what you call them )) : ) XXX OOO XXX OOO G. D.