Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog!


I have officially been blogging for a year! I never thought I would enjoy it so much. I originally started my blog to give everyone updates on my pregnancy in an effort to reduce my phone calls. Some days I felt like I spent the whole day on the phone. I think my blog has turned out better than I ever could have expected. I love posting pictures and videos for all my family and friends to enjoy. I can't wait to see what this year will bring! Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Happy First Blog-B-day!" and THANK YOU for blogging because i don't think i could have stood being so far away if i didn't have these pictures and info!!!! Love you, and many, many more! : D

Laura ang Greg said...

woo hoo.. it really is so much much fun...I really enjoy your blogg so much.. it's like were not missing a beat!!!Super cool aunt, laura