Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Won!!!

I've entered maybe a dozen contests from CoolMomPicks and today I found out I won. I was busy cleaning my house from top to bottom, it really needs it and with company coming this weekend what better motivation, but I decided to take a quick break to check my email. Well there it was the congratulations email. How exciting and it actually made my day.



Check out what I won here. This Australian artist and mom of four Leah creates dozens of adorable plush scottie dogs out of weathered vintage chenille blankets. What a great way to recycle! Backed with vintage-style fabric, and with embroidered eyes, any one of her born again creatures make a safe and beloved baby gift. Her shop is on Esty making my prize extra sweet because I love to support fellow crafters (although I didn't have to purchase a thing since I won). I can't wait to see what fabric choice she will send me. I asked for something perfect for two little girls. I may have to purchase one in the not too distant future if the girls don't share well anyways. Her shop has lots of other cute items so do please at least take a peek by clicking on the blue "here" above.

P.S. I'm super excited I won...but too bad it wasn't the new Britax carseat they gave away a few weeks back:(

2 comments:

Sarah V. said...

So cute! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!! How exciting!! G.D.