Monday, June 22, 2009

We're Tired!

We all had a wonderful weekend at my parents, but man are we tired. We left later than usual because of the Father's Day festivities so we did not arrive home until around 12:30am. The girls were angels and slept the whole trip home. The funniest thing happened when we brought the girls in the house in their car seats. We were going to attempt to quietly move them to their cribs trying not to wake them, but that did not happen. Both were wide awake when we took them out, but the funny thing is they got so happy. They looked around like...we know this place, it's our HOME! Chloe was overjoyed to see Vivian, who was meowing constantly since we stepped in the door (I like to call this kitty cussing us out for being gone all weekend). Chloe smiled and smiled at Vivian and wouldn't take her eyes off her. Abigail was happy playing on their mat for a few minutes while I made bottles for them. Chloe fell asleep promptly after her bottle, but Abby fussed a bit in her crib. I was beyond exhausted when I climbed into bed at 2:12am. The girls awoke around 7:30am which came way too early for me. Today has been a lazy day for all. I don't want to leave my house today because that would require me to get out of my comfy pj's and enduring the 90 something degree heat but I need to go to September's Garden our local fruit and vegetable market...I'm out of everything! I will post some pictures from our weekend in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a good time and are home safe, get some rest !! if that's possible!! lol So nice their such happy kids!! G D.

Anonymous said...

Karen, where is this place September Garden...sounds great, Carey