Thursday, June 4, 2009

Top 10 Discounts & Freebies for Twins/Multiples


I came across this link about two months ago. I was searching for discounts or multiple birth programs as suggested in the April issue of Parents Magazine. I signed up for several programs and was surprised by the coupons I received back. Pampers sent great coupons including one for a free pack of diapers (about a $10 value)and a bonus on the Pampers coupons is you can use them on Luvs diapers because they are both made by Proctor and Gamble too, Gerber sent a gift pack and baby food coupons, Beechnut sent a nice stack of baby food coupons and Huggies sent coupons that are good on any Huggies product (which is great because I do not use Huggies diapers but I like their wipes and other bath products). IF you know someone with multiples or expecting multiples please send them this link. It's worth the small about of time and effort!

http://multiples.about.com/od/dealsdiscounts/tp/aatpfreestuff.htm

No comments: