Thursday, February 12, 2009

Abby Is Very Proud!

Not only am I a very proud Mommy, Abigail is very proud of herself for finally rolling over. She showed her Daddy her new move last night for the first time and unfortunately I missed getting it on camera again but I did manage to get her right after. Her smile tells it all!


On a side note I am very proud of myself for posting daily this week! Many people have commented to me that they love all the updates so I will try my best to continue at this rate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG look at all the hair!!! They are precious! And look how Abby holds herself up!, getting soo big, they'll be in high chairs soon!,the day will come they'll be running all over the house,lol! love you all, G.D. : D thanks for the video's Karen, i love them!! makes being so far away so much easier : D: D I play them all over and over!

Anonymous said...

Am i right ?? that you've moved the coffee table to make room for crawling?? You GO my girls!! : D gd