Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday...

Not a whole lot to say about yesterday. I spent the morning relaxing, resting from the flu and playing with the girls. Abby is a rolling girl. She has got it down and can roll over in just seconds. Chloe hasn't quite got it yet, but no rush...she'll get it soon enough. In the afternoon I got busy making another batch of baby food. I made sweet potatoes and plan on making acorn squash this afternoon. I need to get some other supplies for peas and more green beans as my freezer is starting to look bare in the baby food department. The girls' current favorites are peas, apples and pears. They are not a big fan of carrots and Abby doesn't like the oatmeal useless you mix a fruit in with it. I can't blame her though, I don't care for oatment either!

No comments: