Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Been A Slacker...

Okay I know I've been a slacker and haven't posted any new pictures or videos in a while. I've been called out by several people....so here are two new videos of the girls from this morning after their breakfast.


The girls are currently napping in their cribs and I was good about it this morning...I let them fuss and fall asleep in there. It's a lot easier said than done when you have twins. Usually I go in several times to soothe them so they don't wake up their sister. You see that is usually the problem with 'just letting them cry' as I was told to do. One will fall asleep first while the other will remain awake and continue to cry and fuss. Then the asleep baby wakes ending in two awake crying babies. So I figured if we work on it at naps, nights might be a bit easier. Although, I have no complaints b/c my girls are great sleepers once they are asleep!!! We'll soon find a schedule and pattern that fits us best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much!! They are sooo Beautiful!! getting so big!, love the outfits, their watching their hands! so cute, and their hair is growing! : D Love how you just let them be themselves, don't PUSH them to perform, enjoy the quiet because once they start talking(if their anything like this crazy Gramma D. lol), they'll never stop,lol! Love you all, kisses and hugs!