Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great Morning!

This has been a great morning so far. I was having a problem with the girls wetting through their diapers at night. Every morning when I would go in to get them for breakfast, their diapers would be soaked through to their clothes and on the sheet too! I didn't think they were quite ready to go up the next size diaper yet because they are about 14 lbs and 15 lbs and the size 2 diapers say up to 18 lbs. So I came up with a solution yesterday. I would try the size 3 diapers for night and continue with the size 2s for the day. Well my plan worked great. No babies woke up at night or early morning, they woke up happy and not crying (I couldn't blame them for being cranky...after all they were soaking wet and cold) and best of all no changing of clothes and sheets first thing in the morning! So I guess what we will do is just finish up the rest of the size 2 diapers that we have and start the transition to the size 3s. I can't believe they are wearing size 3s already....and I can't believe they will be 6 months next week either.
Hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday. The weather here is so beautiful...high is supposed to be around 72...the girls and I are definitely getting outside for a walk today! That is my idea of perfect weather!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live and learn,lol. have a great day! I guess 18 is your guys lucky number : D kisses and hugs to my Abby and Chloe, G. D.