Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chloe Got the Bug Too:(

This teaches me to open my big fat mouth. I was just saying everyone in our house except Chloe got the cold but sure enough on Monday night my baby got a runny nose and a fever. Tuesday she maintained a 101-102 degree fever all day and suffered from diarrhea that gave her the nastiest diaper rash. Today she has broken her fever but we are still dealing with her diaper blowouts and diaper rash:( I am back to using only wet clothes on her booty, I much prefer the wipes but that only makes her rash worse. She is feeling better today, this I can tell because she is actually playing with Abigail and I saw a smile or two as well. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better!

P.S. This stuff has a funny name but it is the BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you da mom, : D, but just my thoughts, I have one word, Mycolog , but check with your doctor.... it's amazing. I Hate that your all sick, esp. my babies, : ( , praying your all well fast!! Love you all, G. D. XXX OOO.