Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Playing With My Sis...

Joe and I put up one of our two pack and plays in our living room. We did this to have a safe place to put the girls when we need a minute to ourselves. For example when I'm cooking dinner, using the bathroom, in the laundry room, etc. Abby is really on the move and Chloe is close behind so this is a great spot for them when I can't always watch 24 hours a day. Yesterday while I was cooking dinner the girls had a blast playing together. These are a few pictures I took.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice that they have eachother to play with, they look so cute!! not easy chasing them around all the time right now, lol... it will get easier once they can walk and follow you EVERYWHERE, lol! Have fun!! See you all soon, XXX OOO G.D. : D Looks like Chloes hair is growing! : D I LOVE how pretty your page looks!! : D

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are getting so big! I like how Abby is sitting right in Chloe's lap. That is funny. Nice blog design!

Dianne W. said...

Hi! I too have 11 month old twin girls. My girl names are Jessica(Jess) and Hailey(Pip-squeak). It's great to read your blog and totally relate from stage to stage. It really is great to watch them play together! Thanks so much for this blog. I really appreciate all that you share!!!