Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All Dressed Up & No Place to Go...


I got the girls all dressed up today in their adorable skirt outfits handmade by their Grandma Nichols! The girls had cute little shoes on for the very first time. I got them out of the closet today because they are so tiny I knew if I did not use them now they would soon out grow them. We actually did have one place to go, the pediatricians. Chloe had a 2 week follow-up appointment. This appointment was to track her weight gain to make sure she is gaining enough. She passed with flying colors. The goal was for her to gain a half ounce to an ounce a day and she gained 15 1/2 ounces over 15 days. Chloe now weighs 6 lbs. 3oz. and Abby weighs as of Saturday (we weigh them on bath days) 7 lbs. 4 oz. Tonight is bath night so I haven't weighed Abby today yet.

This has been a busy week of appointments. Chloe had two- pulmonologist and pediatricians and I have my 6 week follow-up at the OB-GYN. Chloe is still on her monitor for another 2-3 weeks per the pulmonologist. She said Chloe was doing great but it is standard procedure to keep them on for 2-3 weeks after their due date (which was this past Saturday). We only have to keep her plugged into the monitor when she is sleeping. We will be so happy when she is done with that.

Everything else is fine here. This is my first week without any help during the day and it is going well. Joe and I are exhausted most days but who wouldn't be with two.

2 comments:

Carey said...

So dang cute. Why don't you dress them up and come visit over here. Anytime....I still have boppy seats to set them in.

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

They look so adorable!!!