Friday, October 17, 2008

Long Time No Post...

Just in case you were wondering...yes we are still here. I unfortunately have not had much time to post anything and/or have not been inspired in what to write about. Between the feeding schedule and exhaustion of caring for twins, the days seem to fly by and time runs together. We have had lots of family visiting and I welcome all the help I can get from them. This week my sister Sarah and bro-in-law Laszlo have been visiting. We've had lots of good times visiting and of course I will be sad to see them go on Sunday.

The girls are doing great these days! They are changing daily and they have gained so much weight since their birth! Abby weighs 8lb. 13oz. and Chloe weighs 7lb. 6oz. I can't wait for them to smile at me. They have smiled mind you but it is usually after the release of gas or something like that.

I will post more soon....Chloe is calling to be fed:)

No comments: