Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Joe and I started the girls off on their first Halloween by carving two pumpkins last night. The girls were our inspiration for our carvings. I carved a cat in my pumpkin because Abby is a black cat for tonight and Joe did a scary pumpkin face because Chloe is a pumpkin tonight. I think Joe's pumpkin would scare the girls if they knew what a pumpkin was, but we had a great time carving.
I would already have some pictures up of the girls in their Halloween outfits but Abby had a spit-up incident this morning in hers and it had to be washed. And by spit-up incident I mean she spit-up her entire feeding all over both of us this morning. It was not fun for either of us. It is currently in the dryer getting ready for tonight. Stay tuned for those pictures!

No comments: