Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Starting to Feel like Fall Here!

We've been having some gorgeous weather here in Northeast Florida. By gorgeous I mean lows in the 50's and highs in the low 70's. You know it is starting to feel like fall in Florida when you can turn off the air conditioning and open the windows, even if it's only for a week or so. I really got into the spirit of Halloween and Fall while my big sis Sarah was here. She helped me get out my decorations from the shed and make my house festive for the season. I didn't realize how much I missed decorating. You see, this was a huge part of my job as an activities director for the assisted living facility. We always decorated the building for every holiday. And by every holiday I mean every holiday and when you do it so much at work it becomes tedious. I really missed that part of my job and just didn't realize it. Here is a pic of the wreath I made and hung on the front on my house.

No comments: