Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yummy Pumpkin Bread


Yesterday I baked this awesome pumpkin bread. I got in the mood on Saturday but didn't get around to making it until yesterday. I'm not sure why I didn't have the time until then...not two little cuties taking up all my time:) Anyway, the recipe was delicious! I changed the recipe just a bit and it turned out great. First I changed the serving from 36 to 12. It's easy to change the serving because the site does the work for you. Making three loaves is way too much for Joe and I so I just made one. Next I did not measure out my pumpkin, I just added a whole small can of the stuff. Finally I baked it in my bread machine on the bake only program for 1 hour. It was moist and oh so yummy, but the funny thing is I can't stand pumpkin pie but I love pumpkin bread. I think it has something to do with the consistency of pumpkin pie.

No comments: