Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday's Better!

After a gloomy, rainy Thursday I am finally feeling much more like myself again. Although, it is still rainy today. But I do usually enjoy a good rainy day now and again. Vivian, our cat seems to like it...she is currently dead to the world sleeping on our guest bed as I am typing. What a hard life she lives. We had a nice evening last night, our friends Todd and Kerry came up from St. Augustine for a visit and brought dinner. We enjoyed spending the evening hanging out with them and this also helped lift my spirits. My appointment this morning went well. They are even talking of moving me back to 2 appointments a week again. I will wait and see what they say next week.


This is me last Sunday at 29 weeks. The picture is not very good but it's all I've got.

1 comment:

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

You are looking sooo good, I hope I look that good by the time I am as far along as you are!!! Only 5 weeks till they can attempt to find out the sex for us :)