Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cravings

Throughout my pregnancy so far, one of the number one questions I get is "What are you craving?". Up to this point my answer is usually just food period. I seem to eat something every few hours and it really doesn't matter what. But now I think I have a real craving...donuts. It seems like every time I drive by Krispy Kreme the hot sign is on. It's like a huge bright red stop sign yelling to me, "TURN HERE, WE'RE HOT & DELICIOUS!" Twice in the past week I have driven by and that darn sign was on. And it's not just Krispy Kreme, it's any place with donuts. I find myself looking twice as I drive by one of those Dunkin Donuts/ Baskin Robins combos. I think, "Do I need anything in Publix...because while I'm in there I could get a chocolate frosted donut." I've given in once but I am trying to hold out:)

2 comments:

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

hehe, I feel you on that one. But you are stronger than I, if I want something I eat it!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have to be pregnant to crave Krispy Kreme????
Remember our camping trip?!?!?!?